USA (New York), November 19, 2005 Review

artist: Korn date: 12/01/2005 category: live concerts

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Korn: USA (New York), November 19, 2005
 Perfomance: 10
 9.8
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (New York), November 19, 2005 Reviewed by: Spade_SanosukeX, on december 01, 2005

Sound: Davis was freakin awesome dude. He sounds better live for some songs except Another Brick In The Wall even though the song was awsome. Munky used his Ibanez 7 string, Fieldy used his 5 string bass and David used his regular drum set. The sound was just perfect at the concert. // 10

Perfomance: Everybody was going crazy like hell. In no order besides the intro and outro because I'm remembering them from the top of my head so I might also forget some: Here To Stay (intro) - the song was freakin awesome to hear live and made people go crazy all over the place. Twist - awesome how they just went right to it which was also makin people go crazy. Liar - very good song and made some people go crazy. Got The Life - made a lot of people go crazy again. Freak On A Leash - very nice song which made people go crazy. Twisted Transistor - pretty good song. I thought they wouldve made it sound a bit heavier. Somebody Someone - very nice song. Falling Away From Me - very nice song to hear live. Another Brick In The Wall Part 1, 2 and 3 (Pink Floyd cover) - very nice but again Jon's voice didn't sound the best during the song. Munky freakin rocked the place with the solo. ADIDAS - very freakin nice. Funny how in the beggining only me and a few people said "f--k." One (Metallica cover) - very nice how they went to the machine gun drumming all of a sudden. I was screaming the lyrics as loud as possible when Jon started to sing. Coming Undone - my faovrite song so far from the new album and sounded amazing live. Hypocrites - very nice song even though some people said it wasn't that good. Shoots And Ladders - Jon came out playing the bagpipes and then it went right to the song. Ya'll Want A Single (Outro) - very nice outro especially since everyone kept sticking up the middle finger and screaming to the lyrics. I don't remember all of them because I fell asleep right when I got home. The whole concert was awsome. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, NY, Hammerstein Ballroom on November 19th 2005. Nobody opened for the band though. They didn't have anybody open for them. I loved that Korn came out and played. I didn't like it that they didn't play Alone I break though. The tickets were raped during the presale by some idiot who leaked out the password so I had to buy a ticket for $70 on eBay. The money was well worth it though I must say. The most unforgettable moment was everything I remember. I saw some hot girls there which was awsome. I actually hated that one of the stupid security guards was kicking alot of people out because that guy forced me to leave when I was getting a shirt. I will go to Korn's next gig for sure no matter what. // 10

More Korn reviews rating latest review
+ Venezuela (Caracas), January 28, 2010 8.9 03/16/2010