USA (New Jersey), August 14, 2005 Review

artist: Motion City Soundtrack date: 08/18/2005 category: live concerts

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Motion City Soundtrack: USA (New Jersey), August 14, 2005
They realy brought a lot of energy to the stage. The just played their songs very good.
 Perfomance: 8
 9.5
 9.3
 9.7
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
USA (New Jersey), August 14, 2005 Reviewed by: harveyn590, on august 18, 2005

Sound: The singing was great, on key and mixed well with the music. The music was mixed great except that I thought that their trademark moog and keyboards should of been turned up more. // 10

Perfomance: I thought that their set was really entertaining. The thing was that they were on a small stage, the area they played on was a little cramped. Since they only had 30 min to play the really didn't break too much between songs. Heres the set list: 01. Don't Call It A Comeback - this track really set the crowd off. Everyone was a little hot so they were ready to go nuts. 02. Capitol H 03. Better Open The Door 04. Lets Get Fucked Up And Die - this was slower so it was more of a sing along than one to mosh too. 05. My Favorite Accident - this was one of my favorite. 06. Everything Is Alright - this is their most popular so most people knew it. 07. Time Turned Fragile - this song is fast and awesome. Another one of my favorites. 08. Future Freaks Me Out - this was a great song with some great crowd interaction during it. // 8

Overall Impression: I went to the second to last stop of the vans warped tour in New Jersey on August 14th at the English town raceway to see them. It cost 40$ to get in but thats not bad considering I got to see tons of bands. This was my first show moshing and really gettin into it so this could explain why it seemed so good tome. They realy brought a lot of energy to the stage. The just played their songs good and I'm a real fan of them now. I will for sure be at their next show. // 10

Comments