USA (New Jersey), October 16, 2005 Review

artist: Queen date: 10/26/2005 category: live concerts

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Queen: USA (New Jersey), October 16, 2005
Paul Rogers was the perfect replacement for Freddie Mercuary. The audience was energetic and enjoyed it very well to have had 90% of the place standing up.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.4
 8.7
review (1) 5 comments vote for this concert:
USA (New Jersey), October 16, 2005 Reviewed by: Spade_SanosukeX, on october 26, 2005

Sound: Paul Rogers was the perfect replacement for Freddie Mercuary (RIP). Brian May used his Red Special guitar which had a very good sound out of it. They sounded exactly like they probably did back with Freddie, in other words perfect. // 10

Perfomance: I have to say the audience was energetic and enjoyed it very well to have had 90% of the place standing up. 01. An Eminem Song - I thought I was at the wrong concert when I was hearing that XD. 02. Tie Your Mother Down - very freakin good intro 10/10. 03. A Little Bit Of Love - pretty good song didnt like it all to much as the other songs 9/10. 04. I Want To Break Free - good song 10/10. 05. Fat Bottomed Girls - very good song which got the some of the audience hyped up 10/10. 06. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - very good song which got the rest of the audience hyped up 10/10. 07. '39 (Brian May alone) - very good job to Brian 10/10. 08. Love Of My Life (Brian May and crowd) - same as the previous song 10/10. 09. Hammer To Fall - started a bit slow then went faster 10/10. 10. Brighton Rock - very freaking good 10/10. 11. Last Horizon - wasn't my favorite but good none the less 9/10. 12. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Roger Taylor on vocals) - very good job 10/10. 13. Radio Ga Ga (Roger Taylor on vocals then Paul Rodgers joins) - no need to explain 10/10. 14. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - very good 10/10. 15. I Want It All (Brian May on vocals) - very freakin good job 10/10. 16. A Kind Of Magic - very good 10/10. 17. Bohemian Rhapsody - why would I have to explain? 10/10. Encore 1: 18. The Show Must Go On - same as previous 10/10. 19. Feel Like Making Love - very good 10/10. 20. All Right Now - very freakin good 10/10. Encore 2: 21. We Will Rock You - amazing 10/10. 22. We Are The Champions - same as previous 10/10. 23. God Save The Queen - same as the 2 previous 10/10. Sorry if I missed any and those were the songs played if I'm correct. // 10

Overall Impression: I was in New Jersey at the Continental Arlines Arena on October 16th 2005. I got to see one of my favorite bands live with a good replacement singer. The tickets were $125.00 or somewhere around there and very well worth it. If they ever do decide to make another tour in US in New Jersey or New York (maybe even Conneticut) I will most definately go. // 10

More Queen reviews rating latest review
+ Ukraine (Kharkov), September 12, 2008 7.5 07/10/2009