Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG
The sound was incredible, Tim sang every word perfect and the screams were just as good and played pretty solid guitar as well, the bass guitar and drums were good too, each complementing each other pretty well not one drowning the other out.
Canada (Winnipeg), April 11, 2005
withintheviolen, on may 12, 2005 0 of 0 people found this review helpful
Sound: The sound was incredible, Tim sang every word perfect and the screams were just as good and played pretty solid guitar as well, the bass guitar and drums were good too, each complementing each other pretty well not one drowning the other out. // 10
Perfomance: Before they came on everyone was chanting Rise against for long time I of course was screaming along then they came on and the crowd went wild. Not in perfect order here are all the songs they played:
01. To Them These Streets Belong - this was the opener. Everyone was screamin and a big mosh pit opened up.
02. Paper Wings
03. Song that sounded cool but I didn't know.
04. Anywhere But Here - this was cool 'cause at "Destinatation Anywhere But Here" it went quiet and everyone yelled it.
05. Broken English - I lost my shoe in the moshpit during this song.
06. Like The Angel - the solo on this song was a amazing and the bass intro got us moving.
07. State Of The Union - before this one TIm talk about Bush and his stupidity.
08. Dancing For Rain - best song of the night.
09. Blood To Bleed - 2nd best bass song of the night.
10. Heaven Knows - during this song Wade from Alexisonfire came out and played guitar too then during the second chorus Dallas appears and started singing so that was cool.
11. Black Masks And Gasoline
12. Give It All - the closer and it was perfect, everyone screamed "We give it all" best moment of the night. // 10
Overall Impression: Canada, Winnipeg, Convention Centre, April 11th 2005. The opener was Fullblast then Rise Against then Alexisonfire. The Fullblast were all right but nothing special, still good band. Alexisonfire were awesome but Rise Against was f--ckin awesome. The tickets were like 25 bucks so it waws a real deal I'd have paid double if I'd had to to see that show. It was pretty funny 'cause during the break between Rise Against a guy was like did anyone lose their hair and was carrying around a big dreadlock and then said or a shoe. A minute later some guy came by and was like does anyone have a shoe. I laughed. If Rise Agianst ever come anywhere in Canada I'm gonna be there. // 10