USA (Winter Haven), February 4, 2005 Review

artist: Switchfoot date: 08/03/2005 category: live concerts

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Switchfoot: USA (Winter Haven), February 4, 2005
The audience went crazy the whole time. Awesome live band.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Winter Haven), February 4, 2005 Reviewed by: StealthLink, on august 03, 2005

Sound: Awesome live band, the singer even went out in the crowd and I got a high 5 from my role model during one song. Really good band. Tim was playing a Ernie Ball and Jon was on a Fender and the other 2 on Les Pauls. Which is a sweet combination, and I like the new drum set too. It left me listening to nothing but Switchfoot CD's all week. Great band. // 10

Perfomance: The audience went crazy the whole time, including me. Jon crowd surfed on "Meant To Live" so awesome. All the chicks (hot) were screaming the whole time. I remember a couple of guys pulling out their Zippos' on "On Fire." I don't remember all the songs but I'll try to jot them down: Ammunition - awesome opening song, after sitiing with no element protection in the cold for 5 hours 5/5. Stars - they played it cause their was a bunch of Stars out. Sweet dong, my current favorite 7/5. On Fire - great song 4/5. Meant To Live - 6/5. I also loved it when Tim and Jon got acrobatic and jumped of a huge amp on Meant To Live. And Jon crowd surfed big time. // 10

Overall Impression: Best live bend I have even seen, tickets we're about $45. Polk was an ok opening band amongst the "Switchfoot" chants. Nothing I didn't like about the show, I liked all the hot chicks. Hell yes I'll go to their next show. // 10

More Switchfoot reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Loveland), July 27, 2012 8.5 08/08/2012