Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2005 Review

artist: Weezer date: 07/11/2005 category: live concerts

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Weezer: Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2005
They sounded great, you can here all the insturments clearly.
 Perfomance: 10
 8.8
 7.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2005 Reviewed by: Matty Ramone, on july 11, 2005

Sound: Well I haven't been to a concert in awhile and I've never seen Weezer before, and I was verry impressed with the sound quality. They sounded great, you can here all the insturments clearly, the amplithearter has a great sound for live music, great place to watch a show. // 10

Perfomance: I love these guys, they were dead on, they are truely perfectionists. They opened the show with "Say It Ain't So" which instintly had me standing and dancing and singing along. I don't remember there entire set list but I 'll give you a good idea the played some of there classics like "Undone," "Getchyou," "Elscorcho," "Island In The Sun" which all had the crowd in a frenzy. They played a lot of their new stuff which was good for I love the new album they played "Beverly Hills," "Perfect Situation," "Were All On Drugs" and my favorite off the new album "Hold Me" among others, they did how ever miss a few songs like "My Name Is Jonas," "The Good Life" and "Dope Nose" and they did do on encore which included "Hashpipe" which was a solid number. // 10

Overall Impression: I can now officialy say I've seen Weezer, the show was at the Molson Anplithearter on July 9 2005 in Toronto and they were amazing great sound, amazing songwriters great Musicians, very respectfull crowd. The ticket was kind of exspensive at around 60$ CAN but it was well worth it, I would definetly go to a Weezer show again. // 10

More Weezer reviews rating latest review
+ US (Brooklyn), July 16, 2010 8.7 07/20/2010