Sensor-Blue review by Lace

The output is reasonably hot. Around 13k last time I checked. I am using it with a strat, a Peavey classic 50, and several OD pedals. The tone is generally bassy, but with 500k pots, it balances out. Perhaps a bit stronger midrange than the other eq bands. This is nice in all positions, but it's best in the neck, then in the bridge.

I love it's cleans, I love it with some OD. It isn't suitable for metal, maybe because of the excess bass and mids. It's nice for blues, rock, anything but the heaviest of metals. It's in a MIM strat. I've had it in all 3 positions. I liked it best in the neck position, mainly because the neck pickup is the Strat's crowning glory, but this may be one of the best single-sized pickups for a strat bridge pickup. Because of it's pronounced low-end, it balances out the often brittle sounding bridge setting. I would recommend it for anyone desiring a bit of a heavier tone, while maintaining the general tone of the strat. It actually sounds more like a hot single coil than a humbucker.

It's a pickup, it's pretty durable. It's actually pretty durable for a pickup. It's covered by a nice shell, and it's an already sturdy pickup. I can depend on it. What's the odds of a pickup suddenly failing on stage? Anyways, if you're playing it with a strat, you have 2 other pickups to use if for some freak reason the sensor stops working.

Johl
    That's all well and good, but... what type of music do you play with it, specifically?