Heaven 57 Neck review by Lundgren

Lundgren: Heaven 57 Neck

It is a low output pickup with a hot and clean sound. There's a perfect balance between brightness and warmth.the special alnico magnet gives it a very nice woody tone. Works great as a neck pickup on most humbucker equipped guitars, especially warm sounding guitars. I must say it balances better with the bridge pickup than the stock pickup. It also sound very cool wired out of phase wich gives it a different sound when using both pickups.

I've never heard a more articulate sound in my life. I haven't really cared about paf style pickups before I heard this piece of magic. I sometimes wish it had more output but I already have guitars with high output neck pickups so it's nice with a change. I've put it in the neck position of an Epiphone sg. I really recommend putting it in a guitar like that one. It also got a very Vintage feel with a single wire and the volume knob even cracks nice too(just love that).

It's a swedish handmade quality pickup so I expect it to last many years. Why else would a and such as thin lizzy use Lundgren pickups. I haven't had it for very long but I know it, s based on and look like a Vintage pickup and alot of pickups from the late '50s still works so I think this one will last.