SH-13 Dimebucker review by Seymour Duncan

Seymour Duncan: SH-13 Dimebucker

Purchased from: B&B music and sound

The SH-13 was dime's bridge pick up used in all his signature Dean guitars and helped HIM get his signature tone, and with this pick up you can sound almost as great as dime, I placed this pick up in the bridge position in my Dimeblade, and I'll just say one word, wow. This guitar is a high out put (not sure exactly) and fuzz reducing, it's in the humbucker form, Powerful ceramic magnet coupled with stainless steel blades generates a "take-no-prisoners" tone, can be used with humbucker and Trembucker string spacings, Small metal mass in core that produces aggressive, high-output with treble bite and clarity, and punchy bass response two, this pick up is recommended for the bridge position but can also can be placed in the neck position.

this guitar is perfect for hard hitting rock and face-melting metal, which is exactly what I play, like I said earlier I have installed this myself into my Dimeblade, and as iv said many times, this is a BRIDGE pick-up, the most noticeable thing about this pick up is my pinch harmonics just seem so natural and are just so easy to pump out, I played this pick up on my Dimeblade through and IBZ10G and a Crate V50 and the harmonics just sound great with both, even though my Crate tube amp sounds a lot better, what do you expect, this pick up sounds even better with a strong preamp.

I haven't had this pick up for long, but I do go down to play the Dixie rebel dimebag guitar with the exact same pick in it at least once a week and 2 if in lucky, and that thing has been there for 2 years and it still sounds as crisp powerful and hard hitting as my dimebucker pick up, if I didn't think this would last me, I wouldn't have spent my hard-ernd money on this pick up.

Black Mesa
    have this in my RGA121 and it sounds like pure crap. waaay to trebly with no bass. Fixen to replace it with a sh4.
    powerkid89
    im planing on taking my beginer guitar and improving it.. im going to put this pickup in the bridge... hopefully haha