TB-10 Full Shred review by Seymour Duncan

Seymour Duncan: TB-10 Full Shred

Price paid: € 100

Purchased from: Musikbörsen

The output level is fairly high, but not extreme high. I'm using it with a Line 6 Spider III, Boss GT-10 or a Line 6 TonePort UX2 with software on my computer. It did actually make a big difference from my ESP lh-150 that was stock in my LTD M-100. The "tone chart" on the Seymour Duncan site says that the full shred has 4 in bass, 4 in middle and 8 in treble, but I can't find my guitar trebly. I think it's fairly balanced for my guitar! I use this pickup in bridge position in my ESP/LTD M-100, and it suits my needs very well. I play all kinds of metal with it except Death Metal.

I love everything about it; the sound, the pinch harmonics, everything! Nothing I can think of is bad about it, at least not yet! Just make sure to solder and tape the red and white cable to each other or else it will be phase switched, me and my dad did that misstake first.

I think it will last for a very long time, and I would absolutely depend on it in a live situation, or I think so at least; D. I'm 13 years old so I have not performed in a live situation(yet). It seems to be well built compared to my ESP pickup, which (I think) are made really cheap in indonesia or something like that.

Ro734
    ^ SH and TB are nothin to do with 6 or 7 string, SH is standard humbucker pole spacing and TB is trembucker pole spacing (think Floyd Roses)
    StormanNorman
    TheStig1214
    StormanNorman wrote: I have the SH-10 Full Shred. Can I use this in the bridge position?
    quote]StormanNorman wrote: I have the same pickup in the neck position in my razorback and it sounds shit. Maybe my mate installed it wrong or should I put it in the bridge position cos does it matter what positon I put it in or are there 2 seperate types of this pickup?[/quote] Seymour Duncan has special Bridge and Neck versions of the SH and TB for 7 and 6 strings (SH=7 String and TB=6 string). So yes, it does matter where you put it. Bridge has more wiring to pick up more sound. Go check out Guitar Center and search SH/TB-10n for neck and SH/TB-10b for bridge.